5/16/10

"Didn't want to know".

Sleep might save my psyche now
as confusion tears through my mind and resonates in my insides.
Emotions suddenly skyrocket and my mind is a thunderstorm;

The eye of the storm beholds your eyes.

I see things I can never be close to, too many obstacles blind me and terminate the way (the only way).
My back is warmed sometimes by thoughts of you, sometimes by wool.
The doors of perception open wide after what feels like an eternity of repression and I can't take everything in yet.

I'm flailing and have no idea where to go or who to run to.
I'm famished and have no clue whether to make myself sane again or not.

Utterly spent in every sense of the word and the sum of every color carves routes through my brainwaves as it slithers around.

No comments:

Post a Comment