6/29/10

Drunkenhigh night.

A long time ago, I slipped into slight insanity for about 5 minutes while high. This was the result.

--------------------------------------------------

Please love me -
wait, no, just "love me" -
It can work -
Sleep with me -
Kiss me -
Fuck me -
Love is relative and therefore not definable -
Therefore, you can't define why I couldn't love you -
My dear, I fear I'll never not love you -
Partly painful, partly comforting -
I float in unfathomed places -
You, motherfucker, are the cause -
These places never set me aboard a spiral of self-energy in the past -
For I never knew of them before you materialized -
These fleshy stubs some might call akin to wings have come to feel numb -
I hover now above seas of active ideas -
Wanting to dive in -
Faith is crucial -
Without it not a single activity -
(conscious or autonomous) -
Can remain mobile, metamorphosing, flowing -
They remain soft illusions -
Lighting aflame only when energy appears.

No comments:

Post a Comment