6/26/10

Silver lining.

My insides call me forth and I feel a confessional's in order.
The cardinal of my mind bows to the Pope of my consciousness.

How I need to escape, to run.
I need to breathe.

I may have found an oxygen mask;
It's a real shame the extension cord is too short.

A voice from afar (tentative) vibrates into existence from the darkness.
Clear enough in message but raspy enough to reverberate, I almost cry out.

--------------------------------------------------------

I can't hold myself together much longer, Voice.
Tonight, I miss you and it stings, Voice.
Hopes are high for clarity, Voice.

I've bet it all and I'm losing, Voice.

1 comment:

  1. "mieleni kaardinaali kumartaa tietoisuuteni paaville", taisit just räjäyttää mun tajunnan. mulle tuli mieleen sellanen aasialainen kalligrafia, jossa joku mestari opettelee vuosia kirjoittamaan täydellisesti vaikka sanan kuolema.

    ReplyDelete