4/20/10

Insomnia.

As riffs from guitars, both acoustic and electric, echo in my head, I am reminded of you through direct and indirect associations.
The words randomly chosen from purposeful songs ring through me and the low frequencies reverberate through my spine, causing forced movements.

Independence towers near me, calling me to climb up and look around through new eyes.
In a trance I ascend neverending stairs as I realize the destination, however desirable, makes no difference compared to the journey itself, which can be molded and can branch in several directions and states of consciousness simultaneously.

Some may mistake these remarkable vibrations for insanity in the broad sense of the word or schizophrenia, causing negative splitting of ions, angles of consciousness and the soul.
This splitting, circling and evolving can be absorbed and used to free aspects of your psyche from confinement; to unlock cages and release new dimensions of self-awareness or death of oneself internally.

Once you relinquish even the slightest attempt at control over these autonomous actions, you might find that the external world in its whole spectrum of material starts to lose its seductive shine slowly as your mind takes over and cage doors begin to fly open, independent of conscious control.

No comments:

Post a Comment